When I started clicker training, I was already having fun teaching my horse Willy to do tricks by using food to either lure or reinforce behavior. Adding in a marker signal made everything much clearer to him and I spent a few years teaching tricks to all the other horses too. We all had a lot of fun. Most of my photos are from this stage in my horse adventures, as I was motivated to recruit someone to take photos.
I haven’t labelled individual photos, but if you are curious, the horses are:
- Willy – black OTTB gelding.
- Rosie – bay KWPN (Dutch warmblood) mare
- Red – Quarter horse/Belgian/Paint gelding (PMU foal)
- Buster – red and white miniature horse
- Zan – bay Dutch warmblood colt
- Molly – bay pinto pony
- Stella – bay Holsteiner/Welsh pony